Sunday, 20 February 2011

Colouring With Copics

I just wanted to tell you all about a website that I found about copic colouring.  I came across this site which is run by a lovely lady called Suzanne Dean...and what she doesn't know about colouring with copics really isnt worth knowing!  She is fantastic! Suzanne has lots of info on her site as well as brilliant tutorials which are wonderful to watch and learn from.


Suzanne also has a Colour Me Creative Classroom site which you can join and also pay to take online classes with her, one of which I am going to register for the end of this month.  I am really excited about learning to colour with copics, I've had a little go and made a card which I am going to be uploading hopefully tomorrow, but I have a long way to go lol!


I have added a link to Suzanne's website in my sidebar, so please go on over and take a look at what you could be learning with her!


Anyhow, I'm going back to practice my colouring and tomorrow I shall have a go at taking a picture of my card so I can put it on here!


Hugs
Tracey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...