Monday, 21 February 2011

First Card Using Copics

Hello everyone hope your having a nice Monday! 


Today I have a picture of my first card coloured using copics, still a long way to go but I am enjoying using them, just got to practice, practice, practice!  I used a LOTV stamp which is called 'The Little Things'.  I love these stamps they are so cute!


I used My Mind's Eye papers, circle and scalloped nestabilities to cut out and emboss the picture and frame, and added some crystals to add a bit of bling.  I forgot to note which copics I used, must remember that in future lol!


















Hugs
Tracey xx

2 comments:

  1. So adorable! Great job with those copics!
    Thanks for joining the Lili of the Valley Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! I adore those LOTV stamps, don't have any yet though. Great job with your Copic coloring, I have not taken the plunge with them yet. I enjoyed being nosey around your blog today, you have beautiful projects. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...