Thursday, 24 February 2011

'Little Rosie'

Hi everyone!  My goodness where has this week gone?  I have some good news today, my eldest son has passed his driving test at last!  I feel very proud of him! Bless him, he is so pleased!


Well today's post is an LOTV stamp called 'Little Rosie with Cake', isn't she a cutie?  I have coloured her with my copics (getting addicted now lol).








I have used papers from Papermania 'Rose Garden', Papermania gems, Martha Stewart daisy punch, and glittered the hairband, skirt, shoes and icing and the copics used are as follows:-


Face: E00, E000, E21, R20
Hair: E11, E31, E33
Blouse: G000, G00, BG23
Skirt/Shoes/Hairband: RV10, RV21, RV23
Cake: Y17, Y21, E31, E33, E35, R24


Hugs,
Tracey

4 comments:

  1. Piękna kartka.
    Pozdrawiam
    Jola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it addictive! You've done a great job of her, she's so pretty!

    Thank you for your lovely comments too about my new CMC DT post, I really appreciated them, sorry it took me so long to pop by!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I just got this stamp and haven't inked it up yet. Love your punches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey, wow your cards are so lovely wish I could get back into cardmaking but just don't get the time as I used to. Where did you learn to colour they are so lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...