Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Copic Class

Hi there everyone!


I have been very busy this week as I have started an online copic colouring course which is really fantastic!  Although its early days I have already learnt so much about copics and what colours blend and so forth.  I am looking forward to colouring images for my cards and knowing that they will eventually get better (I hope lol)!


I have done a little bit of other crafting making some notepads with my bind it all.  My husband bought it for me for my birthday in December and its the first time I have used it...what an amazing machine!  When I have finished them I will take some photo's and put them on here.  I have bought myself a photo 'tent' so I am hoping my photo's will come out a bit better than the one's I have already taken.  We will have to see lol!


Anyway that's all for now, I am off to do some colouring :-)


Hugs
Tracey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...