Monday, 21 March 2011

Grand Calibur and Copics Course

Hi everyone I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend! 


I thought I would share with you about the Grand Calibur that I have treated myself to.  I really wanted an A4 size cutting machine as I want to make some shaped cards and from what cards I have seen 'blog hopping' I decided to invest in this one.  It came with one Grand Label set and one small Label 1 set.  I havent had a chance to play with it as yet as I have been really busy doing my copics course, but I do need to make some cards this week so I am going to give it a try and I will upload them later this upcoming week.


The online copic course that I am taking reached its 1st birthday this past week and we have been celebrating with lots of fun puzzles and colouring/sketch challenges.  I am making two cards at the moment which are part of the Birthday Week fun, one is a card made with violet and yellow colours which I have enjoyed making, I have just got the image to colour then I can upload it for entry into the Birthday Week competition and I will also put it onto my blog for you to see.  Next will be the sketch card, i've not done one of these before so I am looking forward to a challenge lol! I am also looking forward to being part of CMC's 2nd year and towards all that Suzanne has instore for us!


Anyhoo, I am off to bed and I hope you all have a great week.  Happy crafting!


Hugs
Tracey




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...