Thursday, 31 March 2011

I Have A New Toy LOL!

I have received a new toy in the post today it is actually part of my Mother's Day pressie from my sons and it is...Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 lol! 




I have really wanted this so that I can edit my photos better in general and for my blog and as you can see they bought me a book called 'Teach Yourself Visually'...are they trying to tell me something hehe!  I have had a little play with this photo just editing it by cropping and adding my blog addy...it was relatively easy (well that's what I am going to tell my sons lol), they do tend to tease me a lot!  I shall have to have a good read of the book, I'm certainly not expecting to become the next 'David Bailey' (does anyone remember him or am I showing my age too lol) but hopefully it will be fun...at the moment it's like the 'blind leading the blind' and I will be able to create some fun projects!

I've almost finished my challenge card for the CMC challenge which is primary colours (blue, red, yellow and green) so I am hoping to be able to have a play at editing the background for it...we will see!  So watch this space, I'll be back later to post my challenge card!  

Happy crafting!
Hugs
Tracey xx 

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your new toy. I have it in #7 I think and their is so much I have not tried to learn. lol!! I am a visual learner too and I want someone else to read the instructions and show me how...so far only one grandaughter has tried so I know the basics only. I wish you much better luck than I've had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your gift. I'm sure you'll find plenty of uses for it. I would like to give you the Stylish Blogger Award. If you would like to accept this award please visit my blog. I can't wait to see what you whip up with your new toy.
    http://mypaddedcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-very-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will love it, it is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! The primary colors are awesome! I am so glad you stopped by my blog! I have been meaning to try to find yours! I just love chatting back and forth with you! I have been so busy with my DT's that I haven't been around CMC very much! It will be a bit before I am back on a regular basis! Now we can keep in touch! Have a wonderful weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...