Monday, 21 March 2011

Marci Ballerina

This is Marci Ballerina, she is a beautiful digi stamp that I got from La La Land Crafts, she looks so sweet and innocent!


I made this card for the CMC Class Birthday Week celebrations which is the course that I am taking to learn how to colour with copics.  We had to enter a card using the colours violet and yellow.  I am quite pleased with how the card turned out, although this is the first image I have coloured since starting the course.  Up until now I have only been practicing colouring faces and hadn't even attempted hair let alone clothes until today lol!  I must admit that I have thoroughly enjoyed myself tho and am looking forward to doing a sketch card that is my next challenge for the Birthday Week! (I haven't done a sketch card before either lol!)




The card details are:  Papermania papers, Marianne Die, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Punch, Papermania Crystal Gems and stickles


Copics used: Face E11, E00, R20  Hair E25, E31, E50  Tutu & Ballet Slippers V12, V15, V17


Ok that's it from me today I shall hopefully upload my next card tomorrow or Wednesday.


Have fun crafting!


Hugs
Tracey

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Great coloring, I have not taken the Copic plunge yet. Glad to hear your classes are so fun, one day for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey,
    great colouring and a beautiful card..Sounds like your enjoying the course...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...