Tuesday, 29 March 2011

My Own Little Craftroom !!

Hi everyone!

I am so excited to tell you that I am at last going to be getting my own craft room!  I've given up on either of my boys leaving home just yet lol and I am fed up with having to keep getting all my craft stuff out from under the stairs every time I want to craft, so after chatting with my DH we are going to build a new shed making it wider and deeper so I can have half of it to use as a craft room but instead of it being the regular type of shed we are going to build/buy a log cabin!  Hopefully by the summer I shall be the proud owner of my very own craft space!

I'm already making lots of plans of how I want it set out, what colour I want the room, looking at desks and storage lol!  Knowing me I shall have bought everything to go in it before its even built lol!

If anyone has any ideas or can recommend anything like storage or anything please feel free to leave a comment.

I shall be back later in the week to post some cards that I am making for different sketches...actually I really need to get my lil old bum in gear and get them done lol! 

Also I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to the girls at CMC that have become followers of my blog...it was such a great idea by Lisa for people to add each other!  Well done LISA!

Anyway happy crafting people!

Hugs
Tracey xx

7 comments:

  1. How exciting Tracey a log cabin craft room, can just picture a wood burning fire, while crafting away, can wait to see pics when it is finished, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey! How exciting for you. Creating a craft room is so much fun. And I love log cabins. So, a craft room and log cabin is the perfect combination. Can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey,
    Who's a lucky girl then,your own craft room in a log cabin how fabulous can't wait to see it...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with creating your new craft room! I'd love to see pics when you've finished it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not survive without my little playroom. Enjoy every moment of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Decorating your new craft room will be so much fun. I love mine and know you will have hours of crafting fun in yours this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha Tracey I know what you mean but finally my son has bought a flat and will be moving out in a couple of months so I will have my own room upstairs, can't wait! I will miss him of course but he is 24!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...