Thursday, 24 March 2011

Princess Tilda

Today I have for you a beautiful Magnolia stamp which is my favourite, Princess Tilda.  She is so pretty!  I have never really liked the Magnolia stamps as they do not have any noses or mouths lol but I saw so many cards where people are using them that I decided to have a look at some and after browsing around Princess Tilda was the one that caught my eye.  She is so easy to colour and I love her beautiful long wavy hair and her sparkly tiara.  It brings back memories of when I was little when every little girl wants to be a princess lol!


This is also my first card that I have done some sewing on...definitely gonna be addictive, it was so easy peasy!  I think I am going to end up with lots of cottons in lots of colours!





I used a lovely papermania raspberry coloured card stock with papermania papers which I have stitched around the edges. I used copics to colour and a nestabilities die to mat and layer her, with stardust stickles on her dress and shoes and to make her tiara sparkle! Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Copic coloured used : Face E00, E000
                                  Hair E25, E31, E50
                                  Dress/Shoes R81, R83, R85
                                  Gloves/Socks RV000

Ok that's it from me today.  Happy Crafting!

Hugs
Tracey

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey! Your card is beautiful! Your coloring is wonderful and I really like the papers you used! Sorry it took me so long to reply to your sewing machine question (I totally spaced it which is normal for me anymore *sigh*) Anyway, I do use a normal sewing machine for my cards. I always heard that those little ones they sell for paper crafting are pure garbage, and they were like 40 bucks. I bought a cheap Kenmore machine from Sears when it was on sale. I got it for like 70 bucks, and I only use it for my paper crafting. I love the quality of the stitches. And I didn't care that it only did a few stitches. All I ever use anyway is straight and zig zag. I hope this helps, and if you have any more questions, just email me at caudle95@sbcglobal.net. Thanks and have a great weekend!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey! I love your Princess Tilda card! You did a fantastic job coloring her and the design of your card is fab! I love this little Tilda and you are right she is so much fun to color.
    I love your blog and I am your newest follower!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey, your Tilda card is adorable. She looks so pretty in pink. This is one of my favorite stamps.

    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, Tracey! Beautifully done! I love your DP too! Very pretty!
    I may have to dust off that Tilda & ink her up. I just love her.
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, beautiful image and card design! now I'm your follower! hugs, Frances.
    http://becreativebeyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Princess is Beautiful. I love those color together. Your layout is very nice and I love your flowers. Just the right touch of sparkle. Love your sewing and the paper is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Tracey, she's so pretty! You did a wonderful job and I love the sewing! (See it's not so bad.) I just love my Tilda stamps. They look so pretty once colored. Love your papers and your flowers so pretty. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GORGEOUS! So glad you share with us!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...