Friday, 1 April 2011

Colour Me Creative Challenge - Primary Colours

Hi again!  This post today will be a short one I'm afraid! 

I have this card to show you which is for the Colour Me Creative Challenge #14 which was a 'party' card to be done in primary colours.

I just used basic card stock with a balloon decorative paper that I downloaded off the web.  I then cut out some balloons with my cricut, I printed off a Party Time sentiment which I had also downloaded from the web, then coloured a topsy turvy cake image with copics.


  
Copic colours used are:

G14, YG06, YG11, B05, B02, B00, R29, R24, R22, Y06, Y02, Y00

Happy Crafting!

Hugs
Tracey xx

7 comments:

  1. Sooooo Pretty. Love the cake and all the bright colors. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey! Your card is adorable. I love the cake image. It is just too cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh Tracey! This card is gorgeous! I love your image, your design, actually I love everything about it! Fantastic!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those bring colors! TFS! (....and thank you for the award!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tracey, you got the cake and it came out so beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI, Tracey ! Great card ! Nice coloring ! Hugs,Yone

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...