Friday, 8 April 2011

Copic Colour Blending Practice

Good morning to you all!  What another beautiful day the sun is shining here not a cloud in the sky...it's wonderful!


Today's post is to show you how I am doing with my Copics Class.  I've been practicing my blending with various colours on a rounded shape with the light source coming in from the right.  I don't think they look too bad but we shall see when Suzanne has marked them lol!












The next stage is to learn how to colour skin so today I am going to concentrate on colouring faces, arms and legs.  Although I have done a couple of cards already where I have coloured skin it is a bit difficult to master lol...so far they have all come out different and I am trying to come up with a colour combo that I like and feel comfortable with.  When I have some pics of them I will post them for you to see.


Ok now onto something else!  I'm trying to think ahead to when my craftroom is built and making plans of how I want it...which is hopefully going to be done by the end of August/September as we are doing the whole garden too, laying paving and putting in borders and lots of painting, good job I have a husband and two wonderful sons hehe lots of work for them...I'm the organiser...although I would be hands on too if I wasnt still suffering so bad with a torn muscle in my shoulder!  Anyway, I have decided to make some covers for my cricut create, cuttlebug and grand calibur.  I have had a look on the internet and youtube for some ideas and they dont seem too difficult to do (I hope lol).  So yesterday I spent a bit of time having a look for some nice matching materials to do them.  I found some lovely turquoise materials so I ordered them and they should arrive either today or tomorrow.  What I would like to do is take pictures of each stage and post it on here so you can all see how they are done...that is if the cover comes out ok lol! 


Right I am now off to do some copic practice.  Hope you all have a wonderful day and happy crafting!


Hugs
Tracey xx


4 comments:

  1. Ooh Tracey if you ever decide to make covers for the Cricut and Grand Calibur to sell, let me know! I am useless with the sewing machine LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok will do Kim as soon as I've made one I will post pics lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracey,
    It looks like you are doing good to me. I remember those days of practice and I am just starting class 3 and still practicing a lot. They are fun classes aren't they? Have fun with all the practice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey! congratulations on winning your blog candy! I think you are doing fabulous with your coloring! Your eggs look so festive and just scream EASTER!! I love them!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...