Saturday, 16 April 2011

Cricut Create Cover

Hi there I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend...the sun is shining and it is a lovely warm day here!


I have been really busy this week making a cover for my Cricut Create machine, I was surprised at how easy and straight forward it was to do! 


Once I had chosen my fabric (they are the colours that I want to do my craftroom) I cut out the material and lining and then stitched them seperately together, I then added the wadding in between so it would make it thicker and also protect my machine then stitched them all together using a stitch called stippling.  This is done using a special foot on your machine which allows free motion when sewing allowing you to do random stitching.  I really enjoyed this, so much in fact that I am now going to make matching covers for my Cuttlebug, Grand Calibur and sewing machine!


I've taken a couple of photos's for you to see.






As I make each of the other covers I will post photo's on my blog for you to see!


Happy Crafting!


Hugs
Tracey xx


3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I absolutely LOIVE this. What a great idea. Might have to have a go at making one for my cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Wish I could sew!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this fabric! Fabulous idea too :D

    Have a great week!
    Love n hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...