Tuesday, 12 April 2011

I Won Some Lovely Blog Candy!

Hi everyone hope you have a lovely Tuesday...although it's early the sun is shining and hopefully it will warm up and be a great day!


I haven't been able to post any blogs since Friday as my laptop lead decided to go up in a puff of smoke! I was really lucky that it didn't affect my laptop...it must be all the use it gets lol! I received my new one early this morning so now I am ready to go again!


I just wanted to post about my blog win :-) I entered Mandy's blog candy which ended on 7th April and won!!  Yipeeee, I was so pleased to win especially as it is my very first win too.  You really must pop over to her blog and have a look around! 


So,I want to say a big THANK YOU MANDY and I look forward to receiving and being able to play with my new goodies!


Happy crafting!


Hugs
Tracey


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your win!! I'm happy to know someone who wins. It is fun getting new products that don't cost you. Have fun with them and let us see what you make.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...