Friday, 8 April 2011

This Is Why I Need A Craft Room LOL!

Hi everyone, hope you are all well!  I thought I would give you a little insight into why I need a craft room.  Below is a photo of my craft things but compared to some other craft rooms I have been looking at my stash looks tiny lol!  But then again, once I have a craft room I will need to fill it (there is a method in my madness lol) and I shall thoroughly enjoy buying it all too hehe!




Also I have a photo of the copics I have so far...I do try to add to them every 2 weeks.  I have also just bought myself the copics airbrushing system but I haven't had time to play with it just yet as I have been trying to concentrate on my Copic Class homework...really must get going again on it! 





I will do another posting tomorrow...or should I say later today lol showing my copic colour blending practice.  Anyhoo I'm off to bed now so happy crafting!

Hugs
Tracey xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, I finally found your blog address! I love your blog.. You have great coloring.. i wish you had a bigger area for your crafting!! I'm sure you'll be able to fill up a bigger space!! I only have about 24 Copics, but I;m working on adding to them. i've figured I do like them the best, especially the Sketch ones. Looking forward to your next creation! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tracey that is just like me waiting for my room to be vacated!! I have stuff piled up everywhere and your Copic collection is just like mine too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...