Wednesday, 12 October 2011

LOTV Wedding Card and Box

I made this card and box a little while ago for a wedding that my son and his girlfriend went to.



I used a lovely cute bride and groom image from Lili of the Valley which I mat and layered with cardstock that I had in my stash and then edged the card with my favourite Martha Stewart heart punch.  I have used a lovely white web ribbon that I got from Bunny Zoe's Crafts there are so many lovely colours to choose from too!  I glittered up the image with some stickles and gems.  The inside of the card was decorated to match the outside.





The little bouquet is made with gorgeous roses from Wild Orchid Crafts which just completed the card.





The box was made from some beautiful card that I bought from Papermania quite some time ago, I did try to buy some more but haven't been able to find any!  The ribbon was from my stash and the flowers are again from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I do apologise for the naff photos lol!


Hugs,


Tracey xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey glad you are back, I did wonder what had happened! Hope your shoulder is soon better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card ... that bouquet of flowers is a great addition and your colouring is fantastic ... Julie :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...