Saturday, 19 November 2011

Bringing Gifts...

Happy weekend to you all!  My goodness where does the week go?  I think it has sped up because it knows Christmas is on its way and will be here soon and most of us will be running around like loonies trying to get everything done!  I have some Christmas shopping planned for this weekend...about time I made a start lol!  My hubby said he would buy me some craft goodies for Christmas so I ordered some gorgeous goodies from Wild Orchid Crafts which came in the post today and I am having to restrain myself from opening the box...think he may have to hide it lol!

Today I have a LOTV Christmas card for you which is called 'Bringing Gifts'.  The image is one of the Cute Squares that I bought a while ago, I gave it a bit of sparkle with some stickles to make it that bit more Christmasey!




My Recipe

Image - LOTV 'Bringing Gifts' Cute Squares
Decorative Paper - Papermania (old stash)
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels Two
Spellbinders - Ribbon Tags Trio
Cuttlebug - Vintage Corners Die
Lace and Rhinestones - Stash
Star Dust Stickles


Have a great weekend and happy crafting!

Hugs,


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colouring and I love the glitter ... Julie :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...