Monday, 14 November 2011

Cozy Tilda Xmas Card

Good evening everyone!  I am a very late posting my card today, you know how it can be...busy, busy, busy!

Well my card for you today is the beautiful Cozy Tilda.  I have recently bought myself some Sugar and Spice Core'dinations card stock and thought I would try doing some embossing and sanding and really enjoyed doing something a bit different and I liked the way it came out.

I coloured her with copics, red I find being the hardest colour to colour with but I gave it a go and it has come out ok ish lol.



I've taken a close up picture of Tilda but my photography needs a bit of work lol!




My Recipe

Stamp - Magnolia Cozy Tilda
Image coloured with Copics:
Snowsuit - R29, R27, R24
Hair - C9, C7, C5
Star Dust Stickles
Memory Box Dies: Catalina Wreath & Frosty Border
Core'dinations Sugar & Spice Card Stock 
Red Card Stock
Black Pearls

I have entered this card into the following challenge:

Just Magnolia Challenge - Week 132 - Black/Grey/Red & White



Happy Crafting!

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...