Thursday, 24 November 2011

Decorative Pins

I have been doing quite a bit of blog hopping recently and came across this brilliant tutorial by Mandy which is on her blog A Sprinkling of Glitter about how to make decorative pins.  She has made some beautiful pins and you really must go and check them out they are so nice!  (Click on 'Mandy' for the link to the tutorial and the blog name for her actual blog).

I decided that because I have loads of jewellery making things that I haven't used (I don't think I am alone there along with lots of other crafting goodies lol) I would give them a try.  Here are a couple of pics of my attempts!



The one's with the little chains on the end are for hanging charms on...just for something a little bit different to the others.



I hope you like them, and be sure to go over to Mandy's blog to see her fab tutorial!

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey,
    I've just found your blog while blog hopping and I have to say that I'm really glad that I did! Your cards and colouring are gorgeous ... I've been making my own pins for a while and I'm going to spend the night making them for my (not yet made lol) Christmas cards tonight. You've done a great job with yours. I'm off to check out the rest of your blog and become a follower. Julie :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...