Monday, 21 November 2011

Easel Card Tutorial

I wanted to share with you how I make an Easel Card.

Firstly I make a 6" x 6" card then I cut another single piece of 6 x 6" card.




I then scored across the the top part of the card horizontally at 3" and folded it to stand as shown.




I then glued the extra piece of card onto the front but only on the bottom half so that it can still be folded flat for posting.




You can then decorate your card but you will need to place an embellishment or perhaps a raised sentiment on the bottom part of the card so that the easel part of the card can stand up!




I hope that you find this helpful!

Happy crafting!

Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...