Friday, 18 November 2011

Flower Power Card

Good morning to you all!  What a lovely day it is here today, really sunny and not cold for a change, the last few days have been horrible! 

Today I would like to share with you a shaped card that I made yesterday.  I had no idea what I was going to do when I sat down but isn't it strange when you don't know what kind of card your going to make but it all starts to come together once you start playing!  I couldn't put it on my blog yesterday as the lighting was dreadful and you know my picture taking is awful at the best of times lol.

I had to have a good old sort out yesterday aswell and put some stuff away, I had allsorts out lol!  That's the downside of having no craftroom :-( but one day I will for sure :-)

I am going to use this card for a couple of challenges which I will list below.




I also took a picture of it side on.




My Recipe
(A nice easy one)

Spellbinders Labels One
Handmade Paper Flower - Papermania Paper
Backing Floral Paper - Stash
Lilac Card - Papermania
Ribbon - Stash
Gems - Stash
Sentiment - LOTV

I have entered this card into the following Challenges:

Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog - Challenge 15 - Flower Power
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges - Challenge 32 - Mix and Match It


Hope you all have a great day crafting!

Hugs,


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty - lovely colour scheme
    Thanks for taking the challenge with MMCS
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh Tracey your card is gorgeous love the lilacs and the different papers thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Tracey ... I think we get so carried away with colouring that we forget how nice a clean and simple design can be ... Julie :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...