Saturday, 26 November 2011

How to make a Box for my Easel Card on a Box with Drawer Tutorial

Hi there, I have been asked what size box is needed for my Easel Card on a Box with Drawer Tutorial that I done.  I have two sizes that I use but it depends on whether I have put a handle on the drawer or used brads.  They are both really easy and straightforward to do :-)

I can make both the boxes out of 12" x 12" cardstock.  I've done a little tutorial below.

Box 1 - (drawer with a handle) - Score all 4 sides at 6cm and make up as below

Box 2 - (drawer with brads as a handle) - Score all sides at 7cm and make up as below


Score both pieces of 12" x 12" cardstock on all 4 sides at 6cm or 7cm






Cut the corners diagonally and glue.


This is the finished box!  Simples!

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,




1 comment:

  1. Great tutorial Tracy...I love these easel boxes...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...