Sunday, 13 November 2011

James With Cracker!



Good afternoon everyone!  It's a lovely sunny day here today, it's one of those days where I love to take my dog Molly to a forest where she runs around like a looney through the leaves!  She has so much fun and loves it lol!  My husband took her out yesterday to a local river front to see what fishing was going on and every puddle she could find she ran through!  She is a typical labrador and a nutter lol!

Anyway, today I have a xmas card for you and its the lovely LOTV James Bear with Xmas Cracker, he is so cute, and I love his images!




A closer look at James.




My Recipe

James Bear with Cracker  -  LOTV
Image coloured with Copics:
James - E50, E51, E53
Cracker - BG 15, BG11, BG10
Fur and Stars - Glittered with Christmas Frosting
Me to You - Winter Wonderland Decorative Papers
Snowflakes - Marianne Design Dies
Star Dust Stickles
Papermania Aqua Capsule Collection Stones
Button and Twine from Stash

Apart from James the Bear Stamp, Stickles, Button and Twine everything else is new stash that I've treated myself to - naughty lol!

I have entered this card into the following Challenges: 

Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Christmas Goes
LOTV Challenge Blog - Challenge 120/Creature Comforts


Happy Crafting!

Hugs,


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tracey, I like the image and the colour, great take on the sketch, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation!

    Thank you for joining us at TTT in Anything Christmas Goes! :)

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you've used and the panels on the base too - gorgeous layout...and of course James is fab!

    Thanks for joining in with us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our 'Anything Christmas' Challenge.
    Don't forget we love to see your Top Tips too – Just add (TIP) after your name when you link and you could be the lucky winner of our Top Tipper Prize!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the colours and those snowflakes too! Thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Christmas challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    Ps I have candy on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Card! I love your choice of colors and the sparkle white on the bear is just darling! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Whimsy Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, one of my fave stamps and I love the colour you have used,

    Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash,
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...