Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Just To Say...

Good morning all!  Today I have a project for you that I made, it is an easel card on a drawer box.  I had real good fun making this.  I absolutely love the Magnolia stamp that I used...Tilda with Hawaiian Flower.  I'm still learning to colour with my copics and I think she turned out alright lol!




The papers and card are from my stash, I have had the papers a long time so not sure if they are still available but they are Rich Yellow Designer Papers by Papermania.  Ribbon is from my stash, the lace is sparkly and from Hobbycraft, flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts as are the metal corners.  I used a Martha Stewart PATP called Ribbon Loop.  The image is coloured with copics (oops forgot to note the colours) and distressed with Tim Holtz walnut stain.  The die cut is Spellbinders Fancy Tags and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

I have entered this for the Week 131 challenge over on the Just Magnolia and hAngler and sTanglar Challenge Blog.

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,



3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous dear. Thanks so much for joining us at JM and Hanglar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sweetie, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this week ♥ Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! I just love this Magnolia stamp and she is one of my favourites to colour & colour & colour ... I just never get around to putting her on a card lol ... Yur colours are gorgeous. Julie :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...