Tuesday, 22 November 2011

A Partridge In A Pear Tree...

Hi everyone!  Today I made another Christmas card which is a criss cross card design which I got inspiration for on Bev Rochester's blog 'All the things I love'.  She has done a great video tutorial showing you how to make it which you can watch here.




The card has a pull out insert which I have stamped with a Christmas greeting!





My Recipe

Colouring medium - Copics:
Pears - Y13, Y15
Leaves - G82, YG67
Bow - R29, R24, R22
Partridge & Basket - E55, E57, E59

Stamp - 'Crafty Individuals' Partridge in a pear tree
White & Red Cardstock - Stash
Decorative Paper - Papermania 'Christmas Paper Pack'
Cuttlebug Die - Corners
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels Ten
Sentiment - Denami Designs
Embellies - Ribbon, Star Gems - Stash


Happy Crafting!

Hugs,



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous hun, what a sweet image, fab colours too x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...