Thursday, 1 December 2011

Bookmarks

Good morning to you all!  Today I wanted to share with you a couple of bookmarks that I've made.  A friend has asked me to make one for her so I set about having a look around different blogs to see if I could find any ideas and I came across a wonderful corner bookmark on the wonderful Tracy's blog post, dated 29th November!  She has made a fab candle to match, you must go and have a look its beautiful.

I have never seen a corner bookmark before and couldn't believe how easy it was to make!  I decided to make a normal type one as well so she can have both!



Here's a couple of close ups!







My Recipe
Cardstock - Stash
Decorative Paper - Papermania Henbury Lane
Martha Stewart Punch - PATP Ribbon Loop
Flowers - Tonic Petal Pairs Punch Set 2
Ribbons, Pearls - Stash
Stickles - Stardust
Pearlescent Purple Brilliance Pad



Happy Crafting!

Hugs,


2 comments:

  1. Morning sweetie, these are just gorgeous, love the colours hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bookmarks Tracey,lovely papers...Your friend will love them...Thank you so much for your lovely comments and support I really appreciate it....Have a lovely weekend...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...