Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge Blog

Good Morning to you all!  I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas.  I cannot believe how quickly it went, all that preparation and then it was all over!  It is my birthday tomorrow so fingers crossed I will get spoilt again lol!




Anyway I wanted to spread the great news about the new Lili's Little Fairies Thursday Challenge Blog which is the old Lili of the Valley Thursday Challenge Blog (also the same blog address as before) but which is now being run by Jacqui and a fab new design team!

They have a really fab blog candy up for grabs which ends at 6pm on 4th January 2012 so make sure you head on over there to grab their banner for your blog and add your name to Mr Linky for a chance to win! 

The LOTV stamps really are my all time favourites and my New Years resolution is to participate more in the challenges (s)

If I dont get a chance to get on my blog again this week then I wish you all a VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR FOR 2012!

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...