Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Filigree Heart

Good morning, I hope you are all having a lovely day! The sun is out here today which makes a lovely change from all the rain we have been getting! I am having to do today's post on my phone as the lead to my laptop has given up so unfortunately this post will have to be short and sweet and as soon as I can get onto a computer I will add the recipe for my card!


My card today is made using the wonderful Filigree Heart stamp by LOTV, I love this stamp!



RECIPE

LOTV Stamp - 'Filigree Heart'
Copics -
V12, V15, V17
G94, G99
Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Spellbinders Dies:  Label One & Damask Motifs
K & Co Paper - Verbena & Peabody
Bazzill Cardstock
WOC Flowers: Roses 20mm, 10mm 8mm & Carnations
Mesh Ribbon - Stash
Pearls - WOC
Pearl Flower - Stash

I am putting this card in the Wild Orchid Craft Challenge #52 - Anything Goes.  So please make sure you pop on over to their challenge blog and place your entry for some fantastic prizes!

Happy crafting!

Hugs,

Tracey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...