Saturday, 9 June 2012

New Baby Card

Happy weekend everyone!  Today I have a card for you (shock horror lol).  I have such a lovely parchment book full of baby cards called Baby Treasures by Linda Williams that I decided to make one for my BFF Kerry who had a baby boy on Wednesday.  The parchment pattern was for a twin pram but I adjusted it to a normal one.  I havent done any parching for a little while and it was so nice to do, I was really pleased with it!



Hope you all enjoy your bit of sun today, whoever has been lucky enough to see some, its coming over cloudy here now :-( 

Happy crafting!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Its beautiful Tracey well done x

    Linlin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have a great idea in creating such baby cards. It's good to know that it is also possible to create personalized theme for your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...