Monday, 18 June 2012

Patchwork Bear

Hello and good afternoon to you all!  I was going to do this post this morning but I just do not know where the day has gone!

I made this card yesterday and I used this adorable LOTV stamp called 'Patchwork Bear'.  It is so cute and easy and quick to colour.  This is only the second time I've coloured a bear and although I used the same copics as before, this one is much darker!  I guess I got carried away with the darker copics, but then not all teddies are the same colour (that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it lol)!



I decorated the inside to match.



A close up of Ted!



The photo's are not too good at the moment because of the way I am having to upload them onto my son's computer which is via my iphone first which means I cannot edit them the way I want! (sssshh he doesn't know! He hates me saving anything on his pc! lol I will eventually delete them when I get my new lead for my laptop :-)

Anyway here is the recipe for my card.

RECIPE

LOTV Stamp - Patchwork Daisy
LOTV Stamp - Sentiments Set 7
Copics:
Bear - E31, E35, E50, E53
Flower - BG11, BG72, BG75, RV000, RV21, RV23
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Spellbinders:
Edgeabilities
Nestabilities - Scallop & Circle
Paper - K&Co - (Stash)
Bazzill Cardstock - (Stash)
WOC Vintage Seam Binding - Siam Pink
Pink gems - (Stash)


Happy crafting!

Hugs,



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love all the details! I have really enjoyed visiting your blog and have added myself to your followers! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throughout the great scheme of things you secure a B+ for hard work. Exactly where you confused everybody was on your details. As it is said, details make or break the argument.. And that couldn't be more accurate right here. Having said that, permit me say to you what did work. The text is certainly quite engaging and that is probably the reason why I am taking an effort in order to comment. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. Secondly, whilst I can notice a leaps in reasoning you make, I am definitely not convinced of exactly how you seem to unite your ideas that help to make your final result. For now I will, no doubt yield to your point however trust in the foreseeable future you actually connect your facts better.

    INFORMAL SPORTS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...