Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Patchwork Cushion

Hi everyone!  I hope you have all been enjoying the Diamond Jubilee celebrations and the nice long weekend.

Today I have for you a couple of pictures of my first patchwork cushion.  I used the 'log cabin' design on the front and on the back I put 2 buttons on which I covered to match the fabric.  It is made like an 'envelope' so the cushion is easy to put in.







I will post some more pictures later in the week of some other quilting projects that I have done.

I have the past few months lost my mojo so if anyone see's it please send it back this way lol!  It must be on its way as I made a card for my niece's 40th birthday this week, I was going to take some pictures of it to put on here but I forgot (think my memory is on the same jaunt as my mojo lol)! She has gone away for the week now so it will have to wait.

Anyway, I am now off to seek inspiration from the wonderful card blogs out there!

Happy crafting!

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...