Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Quilted Baby Blankets


Good morning to you all!  It's such an exciting day for me today because my best friend Kerry is having her baby today.  Unfortunately its by caesarean but I am sure she will be fine.  She will have lots and lots of help! Also we know what its gonna be......A BOY!!  I am just so excited I cannot wait for the phone call when she has him :-)))) gosh if I'm like this imagine how her partner is lol!

Well today I have some pics of some baby blankets that I made for her.  They are all made from flannel material and are so cozy and warm.  The first two are made the same but different patterned material and the third one is a rag quilt and so snuggly!  They were soooo easy to make!







And this one is the rag quilt!




I have also bought a few baby bits and bobs too.  I can't wait to give them to her and for my lovely cuddles with baby!  As soon as I have some pics of him I will post them.

Have a great day and happy crafting!

Hugs,


2 comments:

  1. Tracey these baby blankets are lovely well done you, wish I could make them I could crochet them but thats about it lol x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry forgot my name
      Linlin

      Delete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...