Friday, 15 June 2012

Teddy Bouquet

Hello blogger friends :-)  Today's card is the lovely 'Teddy Bouquet' by LOTV.  This another new stamp that I bought from their offer they had on the Diamond Jubilee Weekend.  It is the first time I have coloured a bear with my copics but I think it came out ok and I am quite pleased with it even if I do say so myself lol!  I really did enjoy colouring it and this stamp is definitely one of my favourites!



A close up!



I've decorated the inside to match.


RECIPE

LOTV Stamp - "Teddy Bouquet
Copics -
Bear: E35, E31, E53, E50
Bouquet: R85, R83, R81 & G82, G40
Spellbinders - Floral Ovals
Papers - Papermania Rose Garden
Bazzill Cardstock
Embellies -
WOC flowers: Rose 25mm, Carnations, Sweetheart Blossoms
WOC - Crown Pin
WOC - Silver Corners
Brad - Stash
Ribbon - The Range

Happy crafting!

Hugs,
Tracey xx

1 comment:

  1. Simply stunning. Hugs Sheila.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to everyone who leaves a comment, I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated, hugs, Tracey xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...